Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a boy !!!!!


I'm terribly excited, in case you can't tell. I'd had a dream shortly after we found out we were pregnant that we were at the doctor's for the ultrasound, and I'd seen quite clearly a little watchamacallit; I've been convinced since then that we would have a tiny belalai. It was amazing to have it confirmed -- so many emotions ran through me -- how will hubby be a father to a boy, how will he teach him to shave, will hubby need to learn about sports if he takes to them, the future mess...MESS!!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!We got it on video...

No, we or I will insist in getting a decent name ... NO Javanese names puhleeeze! ending with an Al-Rashid.... definitely!!

Oh, did I mention -- it's a boy!!!!Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ja0SvsZda8