Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, November 21, 2008

Bila kucing tiada, tikus pun menari!

This week I’ve just discovered that 2 of my bestest friends’ hubbies are having affairs.

I just feel awful about knowing this - on one level it is none of my business, but on the other I think I would be a shitty friend if I didn't let them know something like that.

They probably have no clue about the affairs and they are such nice people whom do not deserve heart-break.

My instinct says – butt out! It is none of my business, and I don’t want to risk our friendships by being the bearer of bad news.

But having said that, if the roles are reversed, I would expect my friends to at least warn me.

Would YOU want to be told if your spouse was cheating?

What should I do?

Right now I’m telling myself that these are all just second hand news and since I did not witnessed the affairs first hand, I've got no cause to pass it on. Lame excuse, I know!