Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today is thursday and its 4.19pm, another 41 mins to go back!


Today I’m going to devote myself to write something meaningless because I’m bored... so sue me!!!

I’ve just moved office location to one of the coldest environment ever, it's like a walk-in chiller!!. It's quite embarrassing as everyones tits are on permanent hardness. I could blind some poor soul if I'm not careful !! And when you switch on the aircond, it sounds like we’re on an Fokker Turboprop about to take off. I can barely hear myself on the phone. With pointy nips everywhere you look, sounds blaring, faulty flourescent lights blinking, just add a few dancing poles and its just like Patpong!! Thank god this is only temporary until our new convention centre is ready next year.

So what’s new with me?

Well, my baby plan is in action! It’s been 2 months and I have yet to see any result. We’ve done it at all possible times, ways, styles and locations that by now we have even managed to dethrone our bunnies in the humping sessions. So I don’t know what else we can do? Nak kata tak main, main! Dah main pagi, petang, siang malam tapi still no positive sign! Frankly I’m quite fed-up and feel like giving up. But I really pity cheeky bom bom coz she really wants another sibling to bully. I shouldn’t have left out the baby making plan too long. Sekarang umur dah meningkat, bio clock ticking... so siapa yang rugi? Akak jugak!!! Shish.. If by end of the year, if nothing jugak, i'm gonna set appointment to see the ole good Prof Dato' Hamid our own dedicated Pussy Doctor!!

p/s btw, I was told of an ancient ritual where a lady must steal kain 'batik' from another lady whose had many kids and then batheor **** with the sarong. Coincidently, I’ve just hooked up with a long lost friend on FB who has 7 children. Should I start making plan to rob hers?

We are also in negotiation with a contractor to renovate the house. We have decided to stay put in that tempat jin bertendang. Instead, we are going to add more rooms to the current house. Anak baru sorang tapi the house plan macam nak muatkan anak 10 orang *eyes rolling*.

Cheeky bom bom was 1st in her graduating kindy class. Even though there were only 20 rivalries in her class but still!!! Her mama and her papa tak pernah merasa dapat nombor satu hokay! So syukurlah dapat anak rajin belajar gitu!

That reminds me of a funny incident prior to her report card day…

Cheeky bom bom: Mama, is getting 3rd place bad?

Me: No but it will be nice if you can maintain your current position at no. 2.

Cheeky bom bom: Can I still get a prize if I got 3rd place?

Me: What do you want?

Cheeky bom bom: Well, for 3rd place, I would like to have a game (psp).

Me: If 1st or 2nd?


Cheeky bom bom: I would like a Kelly doll for 2nd place. And if 1st place, I would like a colouring book!

I was laughing my socks off at her cunning response. That was how confident she was in getting 3rd place. You see she knew her math score would pulled her grades down as she had yet to master reading the clock.

So now she is still pestering me to get her the game instead of the colouring book. I shall let her sweat for awhile longer *grinning devilishly*