Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lame post ahead!

Hey people! I broke my fast yesterday at Lemon, a restaurant that belongs to David Teo, the film producer. The ambience, food and prices was okaylah.

But the company! Now, I’ve had my share of rubbing shoulders with Malaysian actresses and actors but yesterday was somewhat different.

Among them were Fasha Sandha and Pierre Andre, they were so good looking and nice! I thought they would put their nose so high in the air, they’d create another hole in the ozone layer but noooo. They actually smiled and mingled freely with other patrons. And she was beautiful, her skin was flawless *major envy, grrr*. He was as tall as my dearest but a little less good looking (kena kipas sikit, he reads my blog….)


I had trouble keeping my eyes focused!! I kept glancing at the window and all the corners of the restaurant trying to catch a glimpse of a levitating corpse but I didn’t check what was behind me….Jangan Pandang Belakang!!!

Muahahahaaa

The end!