Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, October 01, 2007

What I heard over the weekend!

Lady # 1 – Abang, sekali-sekala kita kena masuk jugak dalam kedai. Yang kat luar ni mungkin tak sama dengan yang kat dalam tu.

Lady # 2 – Cepatlah sikit, terhegeh-hegehlah awak ni. Banyak lagi tempat lain kita nak kena pergi ni. Lambat nanti habis pulak barangnya.

Lady # 3 - Where were you? I terjerit-jerit panggil you nak tengok I try baju tadi!

Lady # 4 – Yes I know I dah try baju ni tadi but I must try again to show you pulak!

And they all wore the same expressions on their faces:

The ladies – Excited, in a frenzy, harried, a lady with a mission look

The men – Bored, bemused, resigned, vacant look as if wishing he was at home watching President’s Cup!

The children – Busy playing games, talking on the phones or listening to Ipods.

And when you see this, you know raya is just around the corner!