Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One more down, two to go....

Crazy sisters Tish and Pink are currently sucking up big time to mum. Reason? They want to have a birthday bash for their upcoming birthdays at the end of the month! You see on Christmas Eve last year, my mother decided to throw a barbeque party to celebrate crazy sister’s El 21st birthday! It was supposed to be just a small family gathering but mum did allow the crazy sisters to invite few of their friends. Few my stinkin ass! Ever heard of bagi betis nak peha, bagi peha nak @#$*&! Well instead of a few, they must have invited their whole school plus the janitor and their Bibik’s as well!

I can’t blame them coz I did the same thing when I was their age. And I guess mum also learned her lesson coz she actually catered enough food to feed the mob!

So anyway it’s kind of funny to see the otherwise pampered sisters actually lifting fingers to help around the house nowadays. They actually took my plate to the kitchen *after several hard hintings thrown their way*!!! I was sooo surprised I was pinching myself blue and wanted to go out and buy a lottery ticket there and then!! But between you and me, I’m pretty sure that their effort will be futile. After all, celebrating coming out of age deserves some sort of celebration. Definitely not for 20 and 14!


I honestly cannot recall how I celebrated my 21st birthday! But my 22nd celebration was a bit special to me because friends from all over UK came down to London to celebrate it with me during a small surprise party thrown by my dearest *then my boyfriend* : )

What about you? Do you have a special memory of your birthday celebration?