Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Living up to the bitchy image!

Some of you may be sitting there right now thinking, God, if only I knew what Minah Sepet has been up to lately! I just can't go on with my life until I know!! *yeah right* Well, I'm here to oblige you.

Last week was a big blur to me mostly because my memory sucks.

What I remember most was about me being emotionally up and down. The big red mama paid a visit last week and it really played havoc with my emotion. One minute I was happily humming getting ready to go bowling, the next I was throwing tantrum, threatening to run away from home, over something mundane like a broken compact powder and unwashed dishes.

Although, I do remember about us looking at the empty cage that Prince and Snowball have outgrown and decided on the spot that we should get rabbits to fill it up. We even went to 5 different pet stores to survey the rabbits, went to a rabbit farm in Semenyih where me and the kids (nieces, nephews and cheeky bom bom) nearly died with excitement playing with the cute cuddly flurry rabbits and a guy in Shah Alam promised to bring us to see him newborn rabbits. This rabbity business is extended to this week as we have another appointment tomorrow to see another rabbit farm which hopefully will see us finally deciding on the types of rabbits we are going to add to our little animal farm.

So you really can’t blame me when I tried to recall my activities for the week before and all I get are images of me in a fit of anger and lots of fluffy rabbits!

Btw, anyone has any experience on how to take care of rabbits? Err…and also how to control the mood swing? I was really quite a bitch last week!