Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcoming myself back from busyland!

I was not buried alive under a mound of cow manure! (just mounds of paper works)

I was not trapped in a smart tunnel!

I was not adopted by Angelina Jolie!

I didn't run away to join the circus!

I was not even in jail for petitioning for a certain politician to step down!

In reality, I have just been super busy this week. The annual report pretty much took up whatever free time I have. Now that its finally out of the way, my life suddenly seems pretty normal again.

All in all, I need a lot of TLC, a good nights sleep and some warm sunshine. Unfortunately, it's been raining almost every afternoon making everything wet and gloomy. My throat hurts as much as my head does. The coughing is pretty bad!

Regardless, once things settle down, I'll rejoin the ranks of bloggers and do my best to entertain the masses *if you can consider my writing entertaining*

Go ahead, lie to me. Constructive criticism has no place here... bold face lies about my awesomeness are much more appreciated!

See you in my next exciting post *grin*