Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bob the builder!

The past few weeks have been quite stressful for me. Every time it rains, my lawn became a lake. I know that the Chinese believed its good feng shui to buy a house near a water source but having muddy foot prints on the porch was a bit too much for me.

This was made worse with my dearest latest project. You see, he has taken pity on me having to clean the rabbit’s cage daily that he has decided to build them an outdoor Eco-friendly Rabbit Hutch.

The Hutch must:
1 be made from 70% recycled stuff
2 able to fertilize the whole garden
3 look cool and not the ordinary ‘Reban Ayam’
4 Children friendly
5 Easy to clean & maintenance free
6 Cost less than my last shopping spree in Pavillion

So along with the water and the mud, I now have to live with litters of wood, wire mesh, assortment of tools and ‘atap genting’. So you can imagine the state of my lawn every time it rains….every gardener’s nightmare!!

But everything is almost back to normal now. The rabbit’s hutch is finished and I’ll bet you couldn’t find 2 happier bunnies than mine within 50km radius from our home. Before, in their small humble bedsit, they had nothing else to do but eat, they just ate, ate and ate. But now, they can actually hoppity hop, stretched to the max or simply laze around in the duplex A-Framed apartment which my dearest lovingly named ‘Istana Polo Johor Bahru’.

















Now, most evenings you can find him sitting in front of the rabbit’s hutch, talking to them or simply looking at it smiling proudly with his own handiwork. You know, the way he looks at the ‘Istana Polo’, I think he secretly wish that he can became an animagus and joined the rabbits in their new home. In a few months, hopefully Tango and Snowy could be as productive as Tengku Yem & Raja Zarith Sofea …..the residents of Istana Polo in JB.