Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I wish I'm a kid again!

I know April Fools is totally pointless, but I really can't pass up a great opportunity to talk shit. And this year, shit is indeed high on the agenda.


Meet the latest addition to our family, Tango and Snowie!
Tango is a Lionhead and Snowie is a New Zealand White and Flamish mix.


















They are the very epitome of what life should be…sleep, shit, eat, shit, play and shit some more. They may look small and helpless but don’t be fooled by those big angelic eyes. They are in fact a shit machine put on earth to drive humans crazy! It’s unbelievable to see the amount of shit they churned out daily. If bunny’s poo is valuable, I would be a billionaire many times over! We accidentally left the gates open one day and when we got home the house was scattered with their ‘Pil Chit Kit Tek Aun’.

We have also adopted a stray cat named Felix!



















Having said that, these cuddly animals are wonderful addition to our little animal farm of cats, tortoise, fishes, red ants, domestic gecko, wild birds and squirrels. Suffice to say that our house is quickly becoming a place of attraction to the neighbourhood ‘ankle-biters’ i.e. children…if only I could charge by the minute *sigh*

Oh… and I took leave from work last Friday bracing myself with crowd pushing, sweating bodies and hot humid mildly air-conditioned air at the Mattel Warehouse sale. I went a little overboard coz I bought tons of toys not only for cheeky bom bom but also myself. Hey, who said toys are only for children. Its not *shaking head* and it’s not just me coz when I reached the pay counter, amongst the toys I picked, I found toys that my dearest had also sneaked into the basket for himself *rolling eyes*. His argument is that it states on the box that it’s for 10+ year olds…apparently he out-qualify by about 23 plus years!!!




Oh… and I must also publicly apologise to my dearest old friend, Fida, for missing her housewarming cum birthday party last weekend. We had to help my stranded sis in law when her car quitted on her on the highway right after our bowling tournament. By the time the saga ended, we were already too tired to go anywhere.