Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Small they may be but...euwww!


Neighbour: Babe, I just bought hamsters so I will need your advice on how to take care of them!

Me: Err, what makes you think I’m an expert at all?

Neighbour: My daughter told me that you ‘bela tikus’ at home.

Me: Err, ‘bela tikus’ is not the word that I would choose since I will kill those bastards the moment I see one.

Neighbour: You mean, you have real tikus at home and not hamsters?

Me: Yeah! Why? *dahi berkerut*.

Neighbour: Damn! When she said you have tikus in your house, I really thought she meant hamsters. Now what am I gonna do with my hamsters? I know nuts about them.

Me: *Pointing at the computer, giggling* Good luck friend!

Yeah, you have just learned something new about me today, I hate small hairy animals…MAK GELI SIOT!