Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The good ol days!

I thought that the weekend before last was the last weekend (berapa banyak last weekend da..) for open houses. Boy, was I wrong!

My bff decided to be different and had his, last weekend. My eyes went popping macam ikan buntal looking at the food spread. Food galore! I had to remind myself to keep cool, and maintain, I still got that 5 pounds to loose. But…. After all, all the kuih at home dah tinggal serbuk je, even the kuih I made with my cheeky bom bom dah sadakallahulazim…blame it on my dearest, not me!

But one thing, when old friends meet, sure there will be lotsa old stories, memories to revisit. Dari mula rumah tu terbukak sampai la pukul 11 malam. Memang tak abis-abis gelak. Lepas gelak makan, lepas makan gelak, lepas gelak makan lagi...sampai malam tu masa tidur dalam mimpipun gelak…dasar sasau. Hahahhaa tau takpe

p/s to old friends, you know who u are…love u guys