Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, November 27, 2006

My niche in life!

I know, i know, why the long gap. My new job is keeping me busy, that's why!

Its been a month since I started my new job. i love it! For the 1st time in my working life, i actually found a job that I truly enjoyed. Why? Coz im paid to do nothing…muahaha….ops kena tengok kiri kanan dan belakang, make sure no one is here, nanti kena buang kerja pulak.

But seriously, back in the old goddamn workplace, kerja setengah mati tapi bayar seciput. Here…muahahaha again…let’s just say that the red jazz that ive been eyeing but kena pikir seribu kali nak beli ke tak, well, I can actually afford to buy it now….ck, u can close your mouth and wipe that drool…green in the face is really not your colour .


Gone are the days where ill be broke by mid month. Why must it be that beginning of the month, ill be loaded and but 2 weeks past, ill be money hunting...in my jeanslah, in my bagslah, in my closetlah, in my drawerslah even under the cupboard...asal boleh cari, im there looking! Moral of the story is, i need to curb my borosness...help!
Malulah kalau lepas ni still kena buat muka seposen mintak sedekah kat my sayangs...knowing where i work!! Is there a shopaholics anonymous, like those AA kinda counselling session thingy??? I wonder.....

p/s i do need to revamp my office wardrobe...so how loh???