Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How stupid can u get?

I am so mad. This morning at approximately 6.30am, i nearly got into an accident. The car infront of me had to break suddenly n swerved his car to avoid some school children on bikes. These boys had a sudden death wish and was crossing the busy road (near BB), i guess for fun...haram kejadah! Yang mak bapak dia kasi anak2 keluar pagi2 buta tu apa ke hal, dasar tak reti jaga anak. menyusahkan org lain je. luckily the driver was an old man and driving at the speed of a tortoise with cramp. If it was me, with the rate of my driving, definitely I would have hit the boys...suey betul! siapa yg susah nanti? mak jugak...

And ive just received an sms from hubby merajuk coz i didn't kissed him good bye this morning...but i did!! tulah siapa suruh tidur mati. not only i have to take care of the living dead (tidur mati) but also the death wisher (hidup tapi nak mati)...takde maknanya!