Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, February 19, 2007

Puff, you're gone!

It was a good thing that my course ended just in time for the long CNY’s break. So how does one recover from 2 weeks exhaustive program? Heck, by going shopping, karaoke, watched tiger shows, camping complete with bonfire and barbequing, what else? Damn, 4 days break is not enough I tell you…I’m still aching all over…penat siot!































































And I also managed to meet up with some old friends from school but since semua takut sangat gambar masuk blog aku kan, ha, see, takdelah gambar korang kat sini. Gone are your opportunity for 5 secs of being famous!! *wink*

Anyway, to all my chinese friends, Gong Xi Fa Cai! To the singles, kahwinlah cepat, habiskan duit aku je bagi angpau kat korang...hampeh betul!