Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF!

Yup, I'm here in front of the PC during today's longggg lunch hour with no plan of going out in the hot sun. Frankly I've had enough sunshine to last me few more days just lazing around in the office. I don't have the energy to dodge wild bunch of crazy shoppaholic female bodies in Sogo on Friday...wtflah right...gaji or no gaji, the place will be swarmed to the max. Why issit that Sogo must have sale every month. Isn't there some kind of regulation that says sales can only be offered few times in a year only?? Are they expecting my organization to regulate their industry as well?? Like we got a lot of time on our handlah ye.

Seriously! I have nothing against sales but too much of a good thing is really not a good impact to the monetary movement in M'sia. People will hog their money and wait for sales instead of spending their money tak mengira masa.


Eh, apa aku melalut tiba2 ni? Menggalakkan orang belanja lebih instead of saving??? Hell, you know what I meant right? I don't have to spell things out for intelligent people whom I’m mighty proud to call my friends right? Saving, savinglah jugak but spending, hohoho....we still must!