Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Are you sleeping brother john?


Lack of sleep can alter a person’s mood in the blink of eyes. Realizing this, I was determining to sleep early yesterday hence by 8.00 p.m; I was already sitting in my bed flipping the channels.

I thought I was going to be on TV last night after I caught a TV reporter aiming his lens at me during an event at my office yesterday. So I waited till the news ended, takdepun. So there goes my chance of 15 seconds glory. I was about to turn off the TV when this show called 6 degrees came on.

In this hour-long drama from the producers of "Lost" and "Alias," six very different New Yorkers go about their lives without realizing the impact they're having on one another - yet. A mysterious web of coincidences will gradually draw these people closer...

Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that, we are all no more than six degrees of separation from each other. They say that anyone on the planet can be connected to any other person through a chain of six people, which means that no one is a stranger... for long.

So is it possible to locate a man, given only his photograph and first name only?

A UK game company is testing the power of the Internet by asking that question. They have recruited one of Earth’s 6 billion residents — a man named Satoshi — to participate in this experiment.

“We are each only five to seven people away from any target in the world. Someone, somewhere, knows Satoshi — so we must track down these people, and thus Satoshi, using word-of-mouth communication. People from over 40 countries are already participating in the hunt, with more joining every day.


Coolkan? To think that the possibility of what separates me from Brad Pitt are merely 6 people? *devilish laugh*


Then after that, I thought I can finally rest! So I flipped the channel to 8TV for my last browse when suddenly this very captivating show came on. DAMN!!!!!

Teman is 8TV’s new show and it is a blend of reality TV, travelogue and skin care. Yes, you read that right, skin care. The show concerns two friends – Mimi Rahzia and Belinda Chee – as they travel around Peninsular Malaysia and indulge in the activities offered at the places they visit. There is a fair bit of drama involved as the girls find themselves go from one destination to another. They will also be sharing some travel tips along the way and one recommended product will stand out more than anything else – the new Olay White Radiance Intensive Whitening Cream (the sponsor, of curse!). Btw, the girls are also armed with a video camera and a laptop and they will be blogging their activities.

So I hang on and stayed awake for another 30 mins to watch the show.

By the time it ended, it was already 10 p.m. But another show came on that got me hook. FUCK IT!

It was a mini-series aptly titled ‘touching evil’. Memang evil betul……it made me lose my beauty sleep. Anyway, it was about a man returning from a year-long psychological leave of abscence after surviving an almost-fatal gun shut wound to the head and is assigned to the FBI's new Organized and Serial Crime Unit (OSCU). Its quite interesting because he actually lost part of his brain and went clinically mental for a while and when he came back was virtually shameless as a result of his brain injury.




So don't bother calling me today, Im feeling sleepy and grumpy! Harmphhh