Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, March 19, 2007

Is this the right one for me?


Few weeks ago, looking at the almost empty bottle of my favourite perfume, along with the many changes in my life, I felt that maybe it was time for me to try out different brand of perfume. Short of going to all the perfume counters, spray my wrist and wait for comments, taking a short cut, I emailed to all my dearest friends asking them to vouch for some perfumes and I received various suggestions which in the end confuses me even further.


I read once that if you have a certain personality type, such and such fragrance group is for you. Bullocks to that, I say. for me its quite easy, if the frangrance you choose should uplift, excite, warm and most of all, make you happy, then by all mean, you have found your perfume.



My first signature scent was The Body Shop's Strawberry EDT. That was way back in school of course, masa zaman semua nak sweet-sweet..hehe



Then I graduated to Mark & Spencer's body spray during college days.



Then as I grew older, having earned my own money and developed my own personality, I have decided to go for perfume that is strong, seductive, sophisticated and fresh with a tinge of oriental smell.


So back to my dilemma, after going through the list of recommended perfumes, I have decided to stick with my old perfume brands which are either from E.L or Dior which I feel best represent my individuality.


So have you found yours yet? If you have not, try this website http://www.sephora.com/. It may be of help to you...