Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shhh...a secret!

I have a secret!!! And I'm about to indulge it here!! So it's gonna be our little secret...shhhh

I'm a biter! Up to couple of weeks ago, I still chew my nails as short as my nails allow my teeth to gnaw upon. I can't remember how it started but I remembered the many ways I tried to break this bad habit..

1. Applying cutex - I think I've swallowed enough cutex that if I squeeze my intestines hard enough, I prolly don't have to buy anymore nail polish.

2. Stopped watching nail-biting induced movies - nope, that didn't work either. Tear jerking movies can make me resort biting my nails too. Come to think of it, I prolly would have to stop watching TV altogether and come to think of that again, I should prolly just stay at home, never set my foot outside again and die an old spinster coz it seems, just about any excitement, horror, anxiousness...etc, unconsciously, my fingers will find my mouth.

Now, all that has to change! Why? I caught my cheeky bom bom biting her nails!! Oh man…like mother like daughter and what goes around comes around kinda thingy? Is it genetic or was it something that she picked from watching me?

Well, that spurned me into action! I’ve decided to stop biting my nails and it has been 17 days and 6 hours since I had my last bite and am still counting till the day I can finally say I was a biter…wish me luck!

p/s I finally had nails long enough to enjoy manicure..hehe