Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life like it is...





























These past few weeks have been quite hectic for me, work wise. With the completion of our Annual Report last week, playing host to the Global Islamic Financial Forum (GIFF) at KLCC Convention Centre this week and the industry’s upcoming dialog session in the 1st quarter of next month, one would think that I would probably have my pillow and blankie ready in the office. But no such thing happened. It all boils down to good management, prioritizing and delegation. Life need not be so hectic and stressful!!

The GIFF received good response with almost 2000 participants from all over the world representing various organizations. The event was officiated by Pak Lah accompanied by Raja Nazrin with Mahadzir Lokman emceeing adding a bit of glamour to the forum. The forum was such a grand affair enabling me to rub shoulders with just about any Malaysian Corporate figures that you can think of.

Although some sessions can be quite long winded at times but with this forum, I have finally established and firmed up my position in the financial industry.

For that I am glad and thank Allah for his blessings. I am also thankful that life is quite a breezy affair nowadays enough to enable me to blog at least once a week if not every day. Life is good, no?