Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Few days before new year!

I haven’t had such a happening short break from work for a long time. Shit I don’t even know where to start bitching. Ok ok ok…..we’ll do it chronologically no?

First thing first! I’ve just ordered the coolest ‘something’ on the planet. Really, it is going to transform my dorky mama ass into the coolest chic in the universe. Or at least maybe the coolest chic in KL? No? Ok, maybe just the coolest chic in my tempat jin bertendang? OK FINE! THE COOLEST CHIC ON MY STREET. Happy?

I know you are peeing with excitement but you’ll just have to wait like the rest of us for the ‘something’ to arrive before I can start showing off!

Anyhow, my raya was a bit mundane. Nothing much to do besides ogling the chosen lembus, kerbaus and kambings, all waiting for its turn to be sacrificed. Nothing exciting here, so I’ll skip this part!

On to the next story which I will tell you tomorrow…ngeh ngeh ngeh!

Patience my grass hoppers! Patience! Tomorrow will come…pinky promise!