Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Am I lonesome tonight?

I could have kicked my own ass all the way to Timbuktu tonight!

I got what I wished for…Free tickets to Whitney’s concert!! (literally) but….. I GAVE it away to crazy sisters’ friends!

I must be the world’s biggest loser right now!

With my hectic schedule, I did not have the time to bring cheeky bom bom anywhere even though it’s school holiday. So a week ago, I’d promised her that today was going to be her day! How was I supposed to know about those tickets?

So like a devoted mother, I brought her to the movies for ‘Enchanted’, games store, pet store, toy shops, ice cream parlour and everything else a little girl’s heart desires.

By the time we got back home I was dead on my feet. That’s when I decided to give away the tickets!

At 9pm tonight, I got to know that many free tickets are floating in KL! Many of my chummies are going to the concert (and they all thought I was already among the crowd swaying my cute tush at the concert!!!)

So here I am, in my little teddies….slightly torn yet again, in my bed, feeling very furious with myself, green with envy imagining that my buddies are enjoying themselves together, jealously hoping that its going to rain so that they won’t be having too much fun, going to sleep immersed with deep disappointment!

If I die in my sleep tonight, I’m going to die dissapointed!

Friends, please spare me with the concert’s details okay? Deal?