Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Y'all!

Yeah, sue me for being a procrastinator!

But between 11.18am on Friday until 15.04pm on Monday, I just couldn’t find any time slot to start blogging. Gila babas sibuk! Not with work mind you but more with my social life. Whatever that I was going to bitch here the other day are so last year’s news. Since it is the last day of 2007, it’s befitting if I dedicate my post today exclusively for it!

Somewhere in the world now it is already 2008. But for us, we still have about few more hours to go. I’m not going to be at a black tie function, I’m not going to KLCC or any other places in town to celebrate and I’m not even going to a friend's New Year's Eve party that I’m supposed to attend. Instead, at midnite today, I will be at home with my dearest and cheeky bom bom, showered and in our pajamas watching Astro switching between channel 615, 703, 712, 411-413 and the sport channels.


As for the New Year, last year we were asleep before midnight. So for this year, it is our goal to at least see the new year arrive, toast a glass of sparkling non-alcoholic drink, kiss, say "happy new year" and then go to bed. It's still pathetic, but much less pathetic than going to sleep in 2006 and waking up in 2007.

2007! To recap! I won't make a list of what I learned because, well, it is better left unwritten. Some things don't need to be put into words. But I will say this....Power is good and power is sweet. I’ve mentioned before how my new job gave me an extraordinary power to make my ex-bosses from my previous company to report to me. Nooo, I don’t abuse my power *wink* but a mere phone call to them was enough to get them stutter over the phone. Our roles have been reversed. The meek is now the mighty. That alone is a powerful knowledge. Never tread on someone else’s shoes because you’ll never know when the table might turn on you.

For the first time in my life, I'm honestly ready for the New Year. I'm reenergized and waiting to take it on. I am stronger in mind and body and will continue to build my confidence as the person I am. I have all the blessings I could want in my life... now it's time to enjoy them and live my life as the strong and confident person I can absolutely be.


So, there will be lots of living to be done...living as I know how. Remember, I am awesome. Everyday I will remind myself of that and then everything else will fall into place, because it just has to. You can remind yourselves that I'm awesome every day too. That way you can say you know the awesomest person ever and you'll feel more important and therefore your lives will be better too. Go ahead... you have my permission *grin*

Finally, I just want to say thank you all for reading this blog, leaving your comments, supporting me and laughing with me. It does mean a lot...more than you know. I have met some amazing people through this "public journaling" and I'll never forget that.

My best wishes for a happy new year to all of you and your families.


Happy New Year, be safe, live happy and hold your heads high, always. It's gonna be a great 2008! Because I'm awesome and I said so!

MinahSepet out.