Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last post before Christmas!

Today I’m happy! I’m grinning from ear to ear! I am RM100 and 1 bottle of Rasberry Carbonated Drink richer courtesy of my department’s staff recognition award! Glad that all the hard work throughout the year was somewhat recognized by others.

If you want to gauge my mood, all you have to do is examine my face. If I don’t approve, you will sure as hell know it, either from my scowl, or from my cutting remarks. If I’m happy, the whole world will be affected by it. If not from my words, then from my countenance and body language. Some times, I wish I were a better faker. But I am what I am!

I also have a bad habit of giving people a death stare when I am especially unhappy. Maybe I was dragged to a meeting, or a place, or a dinner against my wishes, or perhaps my viewpoint or ego is being run over by others in the room or maybe I have an unfavorable opinion of the speaker − all you have to do is read my face and you will know from my unnerving frown. Quite frankly, I don’t even like the death stare. It’s not contrived at all; it’s just me in my head and my body saying: “this is not to my liking.” And at the end I’ll be frowning but my mouth will be smiling putting across a cynical look on my face! This is really not a pretty sight to behold!

Too bad I have stage fright and can't act, or I could rival the devil who wears Prada herself.

Anyway, I have decided that my new year’s resolution for this year is that I would try and control my facial expressions and would also stop
re-evaluating everything and over analyzing things. It's a vicious mental battle and I hate every last second of it. Dwelling... oh the dwelling. The joys of being a mental case.

Let’s see what the New Year will bring!


Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha and Merry Christmas to all!

Please drive safely to wherever you're going!