Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Foodtarian!

Mak Lang, mak lang…mila baru belajar lagu baru. Mak lang nak dengar tak?

Ok.

’Jalan-jalan, cari makan.....”

Ish, itukan cerita kat TV.

Yelah, tu favourite song mila..

Haish, budak ni..

Mak lang, mak lang...mak lang nak main game tak?

Game ape?

Game ‘I spy with my own eyes…’

Hmm…ok

I spy with my own eyes something that starts with the letter K. Ha! Apa die?

*looking around me*..Kaca mata?

Nope

Kangaroo? (there was a kangaroo doll)

Nope

VCD King Kong? Karipap? Key chain? Krayon?

Nope, nope, nope

Abis tu ape?

KFC! Jom pergi?

Conversation between me and my 40 pounds ‘larger than average’ 3 years old niece who clearly have food on her mind all the time!


p/s unrelated story-she came back from her first day of kiddy excitedly telling my mum that she can spelt 'kucing' and my mum eagerly urged her to demonstrate. Proudly she began...........C.A.T = kucing!

duh!