Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Make over!


Years ago when we first moved in to our home, we won the Casa Impian makeover contest. The team took 12 hours to do up the living room and just 10 minutes to shoot our short appreciation note…my few minutes of fame…hampeh!

Was I satisfied? Guess so…after all, beggers can’t be choosers right? We were only allowed to set the theme and the rest in Eric Leong we trusted and wallaa…the result!


But soon after, I got agitated, I felt hot, I felt restless (could be because of the orange colour!) and started to move things here and there, nothing major, just minor adjustment and boy, don’t I just love it! Thus my love affair with interior design started. You know how some people will eat or sleep or shop or do laundry or do ironing or go for movie marathons whenever they face a problem, get bored or their lives is on a major paradigm shift. Well mine is to redecorate the living room every 2 weeks. No joke!

So now it has been nearly 3 weeks since I last moved my candles collection. I can feel the time is up again! But this time around I decided that the room calls for……a brand new makeover!!

First things first. I don’t want bold colours anymore. Apa kelas! I want a soft, classy, homey colour like white, beige with tinge of yellowish….

I want to change the sofa too but it has to be something that will cause me lesser 3rd degree burn on my purse. I can also hear the curtain merengek mintak ditukar which will be another atomic bomb attack to my purse.

Mana nak cari duit ni…..nak kena menyundal? Hmmm….time to get out the garter belt and start pole dancing for my dearest.

I wonder if I dare to go for all white living room? Too risky? You reckon?
p/s I am so in my PMSing mood today. Nothing feels right (my work), I don't feel like going anywhere today (another b'day thingy tonite), my dearest didn't get lucky last nite (sorry dear), a blogger tried to teach me proper english (sorry dude, bad timing), I don't feel like cooking tonite (thank god for leftovers) and I don't feel like talking (tried but failed miserably. tongue has a mind of its own, suka je nak menyampuk conversation orang lain...dumbtongue!)....solution? Tidurlah!