Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wish you were here!

I’m back from holiday!!! Oh no you say…. Not holiday pictures again? But wait! Just look at the pictures and don't you just wish....

8 hours of grueling road trip, by car from KL to Kuala Besut, subuh break, morning breakfast at the famous Hai Peng Kopitiam in Kemamang, through a road celebration of the Agong’s birthday who happen to be from Terengganu , hit by unforeseen events such as last minute work commitment that needed quick solving, car breaking down, detour to clinic due to a sick passenger, another 2 hours wait for the chartered speed boat and then 30 more minutes by speed boat (the ride was a little scary. just a little lah), just to get oneself to an idyllic island. A lesser patient person would probably give up but not us….. 630 minutes is nothing for a trip to Paradise…bloody worth every minute!!

















With swaying coconut trees, gorgeous azure with a tinge of teal coloured waters, soft corals visible 20 feet under the boat and powdery white sand, the promise of something wonderful awaits us…..



Life can't get any better than this. How I wish those carefree days of non-stop snorkeling, lazing in hammocks, bitching and taking photos could go on…..and on…and on…and on…

But sadly, all good things must come to an end!



Anyway, we saw among other things swordfish, turtles, black tip shark, Napoleon Head, Giant clam, squids, millions of colourful fishes, coastal pigeons and eagles, giant fruit bats devouring Buah Cikus in front of our Chalet, giant lizards i.e. Biawak, monkeys who looked like they’re wearing goggles and lots of bare chested bright pink skinned Caucasians. I also came across some really peculiar 'never seen before' animals. Very the scary mary one! Now, that's what I call a complete holiday!






Armed with our CROCS, we explored the island....by boat and on foot (habis CROCS!)


My most favourite part of the entire trip gotta be when we went for our ‘mencandat sotong’ excursion! I got to show off my strength to endure choppy waters unlike my dearest who was imitating Linda Blair famous ‘puking’ from The Exorcist for most part of journey!! Muahahahaha....it was great, I tell you!


Food was cheapo! I’ve never eaten so much in 3 days I tell you. I can go on a full seafoodtarian diet!!! Mak suka giler hokay! But will all the amount of food I ate, I only poo pooed once and even that was minuscule in size. I missed my home toilet!!!! My butt cannot recognize its home so it refuses to generate!!! Hoh, poor me...

















Travelling home was the price for the trip I tell you. The arduous journey was so horrible. Frodo had a better trip bringing his stupid ring to Mordor. Between boat rides and car rides, my journey home started at 12noon and I reached Kuantan (our stopover) at 7pm! Can like that meh? How many hours is that?!? You do the math.

Ok now I have to rescue my sun/seawater damaged tresses with intensive damage control conditioner, shower and put on a hydrating face mask. Don't want to look all wrinkly like a newborn baby so early in life!

So tired and so tanned……

Anyway, I’ll just sign off with this…

Did we or did we not:
1. Skinny dip? i.e. enjoying the sea la natural
2. Sunbathing in the nude? i.e. dyeing the birthday suit
3. Had sex in the water? i.e. mermaid coitus
4. Had wild sex on the beach under the moonlight and twinkling stars? i.e. wild sex on the beach under the
moonlight and twinkling stars

Hehehe…ta!