Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, June 22, 2007

Gimme work already!!!


.. Sigh…..life has been rather mundane and unglamorous for the past week. Early Monday morning, as I signed off my letter, I glanced over at the in-tray and it was empty! And it was like that this whole week which is very unusual. Being a speed reader, I’m naturally fast in completing work so when there is no work to be done, I started to fidget and get restless. I’ve re-read my letters, re-access my cases, volunteering to help other colleagues and even calling up the mail room to see if they got problem delivering mails! But no such luck, there was simply nothing for me.

I must have gone to the toilet thousand of times, splashed my face with water, took my own sweet time peeing and u’uking, (btw, I dunno how people can sleep in the toilet! Where to put the hands, the head and the legs??)…eiii mak sungguh bosan!!

After yawning for the gazillion times, I’ve decided to take half day yesterday and again today doing absolutely nothing but be a couch potato and watching DVDs after that. How sad is that?? Want to scold people also cannot!!
To add salt to wound, a girlfriend of mine called all the way from Scotland just to tell me that she's going down to London for the weekend...eii nak buat orang jealouslah tu!!

So my dear readers, was I lucky or unlucky?? You tell me!