Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, June 18, 2007

Gracefully..painful!

Me: Hello Nyah! Why do you eat your burger with fork and spoon. Don’t go weird on me. Buat malu je…

Soft man: That’s because mak is naturally elegant and have good table manners which you don’t…

Me: Hek e’leh! Who says I don’t! Watch this and learn babeh….(*temper rising*)

Confidently, I started scooping spoonfuls of ice and dumping it into his glass of milo ice.

Man, was I graceful…..

Me: See, don’t play play with me. I can be polished when I want to…

Ladidadida.....feeling secure, I starting scooping faster and faster, displaying my expertise in scooping ice, when suddenly…

A whole spoonful of ice fell onto his plate of fries…..

Soft man: WTH! (*glaring at me*)

Me: Err..Ooops?..ehehehe..Sorry?..ehehehe...here, have my pizza. Eat while it’s still hot. Shit happens you know!

I hurriedly picked up a slice of pizza and shoved it on his plate before he complains further.
But….

The pizza fell on the table…

WTF! Just my luck…..