Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And so here we go...

Thank you to all the new commentators out there who came out of hiding or just found me. I love getting comments just like everyone else, from legitamate bloggers of course and not the spamtastic assholes. I also found some great new blogs to read and I have also learned to be a better comment leaver!

It's obvious that I don't have many readers, but there are a few faithful ones. So, it's time for me to say thank you. Really. Thank you for actually reading this boring little blog of mine. You make me feel like I'm not just talking to myself.


I realize I don't have anything unique going here, I'm not hilarious and I'm not creative or original. This blog is just a reflection of my thoughts day to day. That definitely isn't saying much nor is it typically worth anyone's time.

As for the blogs I read regularly, just know that I visit as often as I can and try to comment but don't always get that chance. Please don't think I'm not reading or anything. I am, sometimes I just don't have anything to say back or don't have time to comment.

Anyway, many many thanks to all of you.

And so ends my sentimental babble.