Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dashing a dream!

I have visions of a new house. I have visions of a master bathroom with a big oval bathtub and dual sinks. I have visions of a nice kitchen with dark cabinets, sprawling counter space and stainless steel appliances. That is all I'm really asking for. The house doesn't need to be 3000 square feet. Heck, it doesn't even need to be 2000 square feet. A spacious 1800-1900 square feet would be fine! The kitchen counters don't need to be granite and the sinks and bathtub don't need to be marble, they don't even need to be porcelain. My requests are not high end ringgit, just functional and nice. Space is the main request. Counter space. Bathroom space. Closet space. Living room space.... mega space!

But why is so difficult to find my dream house within my budget in the vicinity I want in Kuala Lumpur? Why??!!!!

Update!
At the rate we're going, most likely we will just renovate our current house. I reckon we could probably increase the space to 2000 square feet. It's no bunglo but bolehlah. Which also mean that most likely we will stay put at this tempat jin bertendang and Ally will have to prepare her kids as if they are going for a long journey balik kampung if ever they have to visit me..hehe!