Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crap..crappy...crappiest!

That is what I think of my blog lately. Welcome to Emo City, population ME!

I read thru a few recent posts and tried hard not to slap myself. You could have all slapped me instead, just to let me know how stooopid things have been. Really. I count on your honesty. Just don’t drink and leave a post!

My creative juices are dry, nothing exciting is happening (not that it ever does) and I'm just fresh out of entertainment. Ok, well, it's not like I'm known for my entertainment value, but at least I can come up with something to say in most cases, boring as it may be.

... I just wrenched my back.

Yep, this is a suckolicious, craptastic day.Now my mobility is limited, picking up cheeky bom bom will be, well, difficult if not impossible and it hurts.

I hate having a bad back.

My hair and makeup better look damn good today... at the very least!

Its lunchtime now and I’m not having any lunch to get my tummy ready for the puasa month ahead. So I think it's time to step away so that I don't write something even more stupid and just enjoy the peace and quiet of the day.

Have a nice day uols!