Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How's everyone today?

Oh, hello. My, how I've neglected you. Sorry. I've been busy and not caring about my blog.

I'm still not sure I care, but boredom has urged me to create a new post, although I've got nothing to tell you of great importance.

Wow, I'm getting bad at this whole blogging thing, no?

I am very tired. I want to say that I've been this tired for the last 10 years or so. But that would be a lie.

I used to wake up at 6 AM. Now that’ its fasting month, my schedule changed to 5 AM. Oh, the big 1 hour difference. Then, I would still be tired here and there, but now, I’m in a constant state of being tired, I am beyond tired!!

I daydream about sleeping. I actually take naps. Naps! My yawns are monumental. Not only are they contagious, but they've been known to cause sudden narcolepsy in those who witness them. I urge people to treat me like the sun when I yawn; don't stare directly at me. It can hurt.

Oh, I know there are people worse off than I with worse schedules and worse commutes and worse lives, but I don't care much for them.

I care about my life and how tired I feel and what utterly nonsense I’m putting down here..shish!


But the good thing is, I am so bogged down with work that time just slipped by quite fast.

The bad thing is, by 5pm I would have to fight tooth and nail with other drivers all rushing home to berbuka!...yes, whilst yawning and all!