Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Losing is not an option!

Friendly matches are never gracious! People still play to win and will do just about anything for victory. Last week during the inter-dept games, even our biggie boss was playing dirty to ensure her team is spared from the agony of defeat. Sadly though, with the majority of us with two left feet…my team didn’t do all that well. We are now down by almost 4 points from the leading team. And we only have 1 or maybe 2 more games to go! I foresee more cheating, more cunning strategies and perhaps the ultimate line of attack would be to send a specific power player from the winning team for a course in Timbuktu for a fortnight so we could take pleasure in the sweet smell of victory. Now that’s what I call Team Strategy by Sabotage!

I hope I don’t look as Jurassic as I feel! I was literally a drug addict last week and probably this week too. With so many activities lined up week after week with no chance of parole over any day, not even the weekend, my body is aching all over, I feel tired all the time and my eyes are puffy from lack of sleep. I’ve been popping Neorofen and antibiotics like Smarties that if we were to have a drug test for the inter-dept games, I would be their first victim to be booted out!

And they say sports are good for you….