Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A fine line between love and hate!

Over the week, I have learned 2 things!

1. I luuuurve Gamelan music!

During my function yesterday, the mesmerizing sensual melodious sound affected me so much that I found myself practically swinging my arms in tune with the dancers like a lovesick elephant. I did dabble a bit in the Gamelan music way back in college but it had left no profound effect on me except when I encounter rude drivers on Malaysian roads… macam nak ketuk-ketuk kepala depa!!

But yesterday, strangely I felt moved and felt sexy at the same time. Truthfully, I felt horny! Damn! I wonder where I can learn to play the instrument… before I start playing my dearest’s organ? Anyone?


2. I hate facebook!

I felt that all the poking, kicking, kissing, slapping..etc was a waste of time and was pointless and childish. But I also found myself to be daydreaming about the actions I was going to do to my friends next. I found myself itching to log on unto facebook when I should be paying attention to my research. In short, facebook is slowly ruining my life and my attention span! But I love the fact that I was able to give virtual gifts to friends on the birthday (yeah sue me coz I’m cheap!), I was able to see how their days are faring and most importantly, I was able to hook up with some long lost friends. I was never into Friendster or Myspace so I really can’t compare but if these two sites are anything like facebook, damn I should have joined ages ago!

So now not only my attention span is shorter and what bit of memory space I have, has been taken over by vampire slayers, quizzes, picture of fishes swimming in aquarium..etc, I am also one horny bitch with gamelan music playing in the background!

Facebook me !!!