Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Come what may...Part 2!

Something a bit more educational today....

4. For people who are lucky enough to have a pension scheme, their livelihoods are going to be guaranteed with no worries as to where the next meal is coming from upon retirement. But for normal people like you and me who have to depend on EPF for our golden years, EPF is not going to be enough!!! Statistic shows that on average, most people will finish off their EPF money within 3 years of receiving it. And then what? These people are forced to live off their children or worse still, forced to work! Scary? Well, that’s the reality. But the good thing is, I’m pretty sure all of uol’s (including yours truly) are still young! We still have time to save. For the Bumis, forget about unit trusts, shares, fds, etc! Concentrate on maximising your ASB and ASWawasan which will give a steady return of between 8-10% annually! Save now! NOW you hear! Btw, do you know that you can engage a PNB’s agent to transfer % of your EPF fund 1 into ASWawasan for higher return? No? Never heard of that? Well now you do.

You learned something new today haven’t you!

5. For Muslims, I’m sure you’ve heard the hassle and difficulty of going thru Faraid when death occurs. Well, happy news is here. You can do your Will at Amanah Raya and all instructions will be followed thru upon you kicking the bucket. An official Will supersedes all. Why am I talking about this? Well, I have one daughter! Having faced with many deaths in the family lately, I’m worried when my time is up and my daughter will get peanuts! Asking here and there, I have found out about this method which will ensure her inheritance. At the moment her inheritance ain’t much apart from the house, a Silver nose hair tweezers handed to me from ‘Furrball’, my hairy great granduncle and my collection of slightly torn Victoria Secret Lingerie, thanks to my overly amorous dearest on our first night in Bali (Honeymoon maaaa!)

So go, I urged all of you to take advantage of what AR can do!