Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sleep over!







I’m re-living the nostalgia of my childhood thru cheeky bom bom. Last weekend I arranged her very 1st slumber party. She was allowed to invite only 5 of her closest friends. We started out the night with a poison box game to break the ice. Then there were playing with fire crackers, treasure hunting and modelling inclusive of a ‘cat-walk’ show! Girls being girls, no matter at what age, they are certainly interested in boys, clothes, make-ups and gossips! And these girls were no exception! I lent them my makeup kit and told them to surprise me with their artwork once done. They came down ½ hour later complete with evening dresses (courtesy of my daughters’ wardrobe), full makeup with hair nicely made-up! They even did a short runaway stint in front of us. Later that evening, shamelessly I eavesdropped on them gossiping about some of the boys…and we are talking about girls ranging from 4 to 8 years old! What’s next….birds & the bees???

Note to myself! Crazy sister El can actually keep a secret! She came back to Malaysia a day earlier than she was supposed to and nearly gave poor mum a heart attack when mum woke up with crazy sis El’s face looming above her at 5 am!