Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dat's the end of it!

So..um..ah..the music machine is a no go!! It's too fucking expansive!!! I was told that it will cost me at least 2k to rent it out. What??? With MP3 rampant widely, it is an outrage that it will cost a bomb to have that stupid machine at our party...hishhhh

I remembered the party we had to celebrate the end of SPM which is equivalent to today's prom nite, it cost us a mere RM500..er...hang on...at least that was the price quoted to us by a guy who had a huge crush on me who rented the machine from another guy......could it be he forked out the rest????...ah, we will never know now, will we...... gosh, i cant believe that it has been bloody 15 years since we left secondary school..shucks, im so old now : (


p/s at least I still got perfect teeth..so says my dentist : D