Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My offspring!

On tuesday, my 5yrs old cheeky bom bom ran back home after her mengaji, panting, to ask me if she can play with her friends outside which I firmly said no explaining to her that nightime is for bedtime not playtime. Recognising defeat, final say coming from the authority person (me!!!), dengan muncung panjang sedepa, she trotted in dutifully.

Last night, after 1/2 hr of sending her for mengaji few doors away, she still did not come back home, my dearest went to check on her and discovered that she had purposedly asked the ustaz to teach her last eventhough she was the first to arrive so that she can prolong her playtime whilst waiting for her turn!!

I know I should alerted her that I am aware of her trick but somehow i didn't...instead it made me smile the whole nite, my chest constricted with so much love and admiration for her ingenuity!!! I made her, she is me....only a mother can understand my feeling at that moment..........