Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fugg you...

Since tomorrow is a holiday, on top of needing to do a bit of shopping, i'm contemplating on whether to go the harith's saturday nite live show all the way at that tempat jin bertendang. Why?? Well, lemme tell you a secret...i used to adore siti n but ever since she got hitched to that datuk k, i cant stand her anymore. reason? lets just say i was privy to the inside sad story...so back to my plan, i got to know that she is going to be one of the guests of that show and although I dont like her anymore yet I still read every bit of story with her as headlines, I still surf her website and I still get excited whenever I hear about she performing somewhere....so what the fuck is wrong with me???

I like the person Im suppose to hate??? Help me!! I am a dumbass!!