Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Its gonna be a busy week........

*super long pause thinking of what to say*

You got so much to say but its like you got this mental blocking your thoughts but once the dam is broken, there's no stopping you!!

Im pretty beat this week, trying to juggle my never ending work, keeping in touch with friends, blogging, running a household, making sure I complete my list of what to buy before passing over to mum whose leaving for Jakarta today and on top of that preparing for my cheeky bom bom's birthday party which we gonna rejoice it together with 2 of my crazy sisters since they all shared almost the same birthdate.

The wacky sisters has been hinting to have a 'disco-like' party at the club with the theme green/white...if that happens, than I have to arrange for the music machine, djs, activities for the underage (thinking of face painting, some games etc..), the party packs and the decos...shucks, lotsa work to be done, time to enlist some help...hehe, watch guys!

p/s came across this wonderful blog on cupcakes...http://cuppacakes.blogspot.com/