Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Whoa...stop!!

Have you ever met a person who can speak like a bullet train going 300km/h????

I've had the pleasure of meeting one, once or twice, which never fails to make me smile and forget what I was thinking, whilst talking to them!!

My mind will auto switched into this premeditated mode and starts to think...'wah, this person can really talk followed by lajunya dia, macam mesingan followed by I wish i can talk like that immediately replaced by eh, apa dia cakap tadi followed by...and so on, successfully disrupting my train of thoughts!!

Its quite fortunate that I am not in the 'world of entertainment' where Im sure we can commonly find them, otherwise, these people will think im a dimwit having to keep repeating their questions to me...hehe

p/s whoever you are, this is a rare gift indeed, so flaunt what u got!!!