Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ahead....

We are babysitting a friends’ parrot for the week. Beautiful thing has got no name , it cannot speak but it purrs when you stroke its neck but yet cheeky bom bom is going crazy over it. She has trouble waking up
in the morning but since the existence of the bird, she’s up and running by 7 am. By the way she calls the parrot ‘McCall’….. maybe she heard the word Macaw on Discovery. I’ve had my share of many pet animals whilst growing up but with the arrival of this bird, whose exact species I did not catch coz I was too bloody sleepy when it arrived last night, it is a confirmed fact that I can only tolerate cats!! I find cats friendlier, more approachable, cuddlier and cuter. Shoot, I have to remember to keep the cats away from the bird...kalau tak habislah!

Home front, my dad’s birthday is coming up next week. I’ve asked one of my sisters to play PI and find out what his heart desires. She smsed me that most likely dad would love a treadmill. Hoh! I would like a treadmill too….You think money grows on tree issit??? She texted me few hours later to say that maybe he would like a coffee machine instead. Ah! Much better! Moving lower in size and value. I still have many unopened wedding gifts that may contain a coffee machine….muahaha*devilish laugh* Not an espresso machine lah….. Keep the info coming dear sis, I’m still hoping that you will hit the jackpot with my all time favourite gift, a book!

That reminds me, mum wants me to rekki locations for his birthday dinner celebration next Saturday….aww mum….

Being the health conscious man that he is and a fussy eater to boot, it is a bit of a task to find the exact place that would appeal to him. I’m stuck with steamboats…apa lagi eh? Lemme know if you have any suggestion eh.

Btw, I know some of you are Perakians. Do you know that our dear Prince Nazrin is getting married this 17th May at Istana Kuala Kangsar? Pheww, finally eh? More details later…

Work wise, tomorrow is my big date with the industry. I can’t wait *rubbing hands in glee with sinister gleam in the eyes*!! Siaplah kau....