Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy B'day Pop!


At last, mum decided to celebrate dad’s birthday at home. She cooked up a storm and called some her friends. Few hours of eating, playing cards, gossiping away, I forgot whose birthday it was until my niece reminded us that we have yet to cut the cake. Poor dad, his birthday party was used as an excuse to meet friends, yet again!

It’s a bit sad but due to the rat race of Kuala Lumpur, even living within a radius of 25km among each other, we only get to gather up the siblings maybe once a month!!! I wish we are like the Swiss…. 4 working days 3 day weekends. They are so laid back the even their cheese have got more holes than others.
2 of the crazy sisters left early to go to Good Charlotte's concert. My dearest with all honesty asked who is G.C? Duh....thank god that I at least know of them. Largely due to Joel being Hillary Duff's ex but still...taulah jugak! Pinky sat in a corner with the cats sulking because she was not allowed to go despite having the ticket. Hmm...that's new development! Like I said earlier, she normally can get away with murder but I guess her luck has run out!
*muahahaha* devilish laugh! It's about time!