Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Unspeakable act!


I’m boiling mad!!!!!!!

In my line of work, I’m required to deal with as many people as I can to get the truest picture in order to help me regulate the industry. It never crosses my mind that one of these people would turn out to be a pervert. It’s practically unheard of and I must be insane to even think about it. But I guess human being human, there will always be a spoiler no matter in which line you are…however prestigious your institution may be, how brilliant you are, how professional you are supposed to be and how distinguished you are. Its shows how gullible I am when it comes to take people at face value!

What happened????

It was supposed to be an innocent chatting among colleague to ‘gali’ his head to my advantage. Somehow or rather, the tread of conversation changed to something that I can only likened to being sexually harassed. The fucker actually dumb fucked my mind and started talking about the size of his ‘package’ and whether I can guess the size of it…etc. To hold his job he’d sure need a brain. By listening to his conversation he must be thinking with his ‘other head’ Now this was a major case of ‘Dick Head’ , if he’s using his dick head more than his brain, it should be as big as a melon…..and believe me , I would have noticed. Nobody walks around the office like there’s a bowling ball hung between the legs.

WTF!!!

Never once did I say anything to encourage this appalling thought. How the hell did a business talk turned into sex talk just boggle the mind? Believe me, my normal conversation vocabulary contains no such colorful language that I used here. It’s all very business like!!

I saved the conversation and showed to my other colleague…

Me: Look at this!
Them: Oh, we’ve heard of him. Yup he’s crazy. No need to layan him.
Me: CRAZY??? Are you guys’ blind??? This is not simply crazy. How many people have fallen victim to this??
Them: Too many times but we just ignored it.
Me: If you have been ignoring it, no wonder he’s happily broadcasting his extra-curricular activities freely. I’m gonna save this and if he ever does it again, siaplah engkau, I’m not gonna be some innocent pawn in this game. I’ll go straight to the management.

It got me thinking that if this shocking behavior got ignored in one department, how many sleazy characters were ‘protected’ thus making them invincible out there????


Are there lots of powerful people with such attitude????


Bill Clinton got away with it…..If Hillary gets to be President, she could do the same and not be found guilty……..but that’s called Double Jeopardy


Are our ministers like that???? Are our Mufti’s like that???? Are our teachers like that??? Would I be offended as much if I was a man and the other party is a woman??? When is too much…. too much???


The answer is YES there will always be such yoyos as long as we keep quiet.


Silence from a wife of a child molester, silence from a wife of a woman beater, silence from you knowing something is wrong… its all relative. Make a change…… Let it be known (pls refer to my article about the ‘groper’ on the commuter).


Together we CAN make a change.


To that ugly stupid limp dick, sod of!! Is your self esteem so low that you had to resort to this to make yourself 'bigger'?? Stupid cow!


Never cross a Scorpio’s wrath!! I can get ugly!! You’ve been warned!!