Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dance anyone?


Have you ever heard of ‘Latino aerobic’? Well, it is a dance cum aerobic workout which apparently has been making rounds in Malaysia for the past 8 years but this is the first time I have ever heard of it. Coerced by my friends, we raided our local (yes, that tempat jin bertendang!) dance workshop to try out this un-traditional aerobic workout. We were introduced to fun cool steps which incorporated the latin dance moves such cha cha, bolero and salsa. Believe me, it burned more calories than the normal aerobic or treadmill session.

Of course being the spastic that I am, it took me a while to learn the steps. After the 1000th mistakes, my brain finally decided to wake up and knock some sense to my head which is to stop and observe before I made further fool out of myself. I put it down to sheer luck on my part that my fellow exercise mates were concentrating hard on their dance moves not to notice that they have a retard amongst them!!

At the end of the lesson, being the good business minded and sympathetic person, the instructor formally welcome us to the class and encouraged us by saying we were quick in picking up the dance moves. Oh well, I’m sure I could almost hear he added under his breath ‘2 out of 3 was okay’. Bah…humbug!

Hell, wait till my next class!! Tengoklah nanti….