Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Problem? Who? Me?


____________________________
Warehouse SALE... 90% 21 - 29 April 07
zara, guess, vs, MNG, dockers, levis, GAP, ripcurl
quicksilver, billabong, CK, oshkosh, o'neil ... ….etc


-----------------------------------------
Whenever I received such emails, I get that familiar fluttering feeling in my tummy and I can feel the mounting excitement and the image of future buys starts to float around in my head.

Gosh! Women and shopping!

My parents started giving me allowance since I was 13. I was able to buy my own cds, my own clothes and my own books the moment I entered secondary school. Back then, every Friday, most cbners would hang out at Yow Chuan Plaza mostly to bowl or to hang out at KFC. There was this one music store that we would frequent coz the staff can dubbed the list of songs we liked into 1 cassette.

Cassette? Diam! Taulah dah tua, memang zaman tu masih zaman cassette. Cis!!

Anyway, my purchasing power started from there, then gradually upgraded to other things.

As far as I can remember, I would always have a seasonal fetish. It can be shoes craze, t-shirts craze, handbags craze, fixation on certain make up items, obsession with books, obsession with earrings, jeans mania..etc. My fixation will change once I’m bored with the things that I have amassed. Not a healthy habit I know but try reasoning that with my head and you will fail for sure. Believe me, I’ve tried!

So now, I have this thingy for perfumes lak! Help!!!

p/s Sogo/Jusco are having sales for members. Die! Die!