Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Decision! decision!

My house is in a total chaos now. Our holiday doesn't start until this friday and its not as if we are going overseas or somewhere equally far, its just to that over exposure, overly polluted 1/2 hr drive, PD. But the amount of mess, macam nak pergi setahun ke luar negara.

Clothes strewn all over, food stuff mountaining on the kitchen counter, beach toys resembling stepping stones on the floor, all sort of colourful bags, dari kecik ke sebesarnya. I know, i know, its only 4 days but u'll never know when you just might need all these. Plus im meeting some friends there as well, mana tau nak pergi joget ke, karaoke ke, ronggeng ke and i overheard my mom saying that we might have to drop over some distant cousins' place for wedding. See! So many contigencies what if...to be planned.

And i still can't decide between bikinis or swimming suits....damn! im in dilemma..to be beach whore or to be a saint...but secretly i do wish to be like bo derek. let all the men drool looking at me all dripping wet...hehehe...ok, ok, im a pervert! hey, its my dream and its my blog..so sod off!