Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I salute 2007!

Beats me how the time zipped by in a flash! Another year, another wrinkle. Glad as I am to greet baby 2007, it’s kinda sad to say goodbye to ole 2006. It’s the year :

1) I turned 18++++++++++
2) I landed this fantastic job with excellent pay and cool benefits to boot....suckers!
3) I finally had the courage to say hell with it and leave the ole co and my silly fucktard boss...sod off!
4) I took a crack at biz and learned that I sucks at it....never again!
5) My beautiful daughter landed her 1st brochure adv. and mama glowed with

pride by the sideline
6) My cheeky bom bom set off for her 1st school and mama bawled like a
baby
7) I made lotsa new friends and discovered my true friends
8) I uncovered and learned my true strength during trying times
9) I appreciate my ability to execute multi tasking
10) I acquired my 2nd car....so why am i still taking the commuter?
11) I initiated my very own blog..lets see if this will last!