Welcome to paradise....

Welcome to paradise....

Friday, December 15, 2006

The heck....?!

Tol lima lebuh raya naik -- Antara 30 sen dan RM1 berkuat kuasa 1 Januari 2007

eh govie think we can just pluck money from the air issit? wtf!

more reason for us to use public transportation...my good ole commuter...oh tidak!

eh, that reminds me, i got few more commuting tipslah to share:

Be vocal if someone is harassing you in whatsoever way...girl power!
based on my personal incident with ‘si gatal’ which details were too gory to be retold but there were loud lecture, by me, finger pointing, by me, public broadcast, by me etc, enough to ensure that the guy will not be near my vicinity in his lifetime....ha padan muka ko, ngapelah masa kecik dulu mak ko tak tanam je ko hidup2..ei, kejamnyalah pulak si sepet ni..oklah oklah, retract balik statement tu, ganti dgn, ngapelah masa kecik dulu mak ko tak libas je ko dgn penyapu lidi bagi berbirat dan berparut muka/badan ko yg akan buatkan ko lagi malu nak jln2 kat luar...hah, amacam..ok tak..? screw all the perverts...except yours truly of course..ahem

Do not commute if hit by shopping craze mood
the other day, during a brief moment of insanity, I have decided to do some shopping at Sogo. Bad decision! Laden with my shopping bags, I boarded the jam packed 6pm train. As god would have it, one bag decided to burst open. Contents went flying here and there. I think you can picture my red face as I tumbled across the train picking up my things....cibai cinabing betul...malu siot!


anyway, back to the tol thingy...kalau kerja cop duit takpelah jugak....eh, hang on...actually i do....heheh...go figure!